Portal Home > Knowledgebase > Pre-Sales Questions > How to submit a support ticket
How to submit a support ticket
How to submit a support ticket:
This article outlines the steps to create a ticket for Hostwinds. This process applies both to prospective clients and existing clients.
There are several links on the Hostwinds website to open the ticket window, but the easiest access is on the home page:
On the Home Page, at the top right, in the BLUE pull down menu:
- Click on the "Support" menu tab at the top of the home page and select "Submit Ticket"
- At the "Open Ticket" page, select the category of which your issue/question fits best:
- Technical Support
- Billing (will prompt for Login credentials)
- Website Transfers (will prompt for Login credentials)
- Please fill in the Name, Email Address, Subject, and Body fields in each category.
Files may be attached, if needed. Click "Submit" when finished. All tickets will be answered by Hostwinds staff.
ALL tickets will be responded to by Hostwinds staff in a timely manner.
Need Additional Help? Go to "Live Chat" on the Hostwinds web site if you require further assistance.
Add to Favourites Print this Article