How to get the IP Address of a Domain
To get the IP address assigned to a domain you can do this several ways. Here is one easy way to check.
1. Go to http://www.intodns.com/
2. Enter the domain name
3. Click "Report"
4. At the bottom of the report in the WWW section you will see "WWW A Record." The IP will be in square brackets.
Another service with less information to look through.
1. Go to http://www.dnswatch.info/
2. Type in the domain under DNS Lookup and click Resolve
3. This service will return your DNS servers and your IP Address.