You can upgrade or downgrade your services from the Client Area.
1. Login Here https://clients.hostwinds.com/clientarea.php
2. Under "Services" click "My Services"
3. Click "View Details" to the right of the product you want to upgrade.
4. Under "Management Actions" click "Upgrade/Downgrade" or "Upgrade/Downgrade Options" depending on what you want to change.
5. Select the item you want to upgrade/downgrade to then click "Choose Product" to the right.
6. Verify the upgrade/downgrade if needed.
7. An invoice will be generated. Please pay the invoice to finish the process and we'll take if from there.
Note: Some upgrade/downgrades are automatic and some require our technicians to perform the change. You will receive email when the task is performed. Generally KVM/Premium VPS, Dedicated servers, and changes across product types ( shared hosting to business ) require a technician.
Note: If you have an invoice already created for the next billing cycle, you would need to pay this invoice first. Then you would go through the upgrade processes as you see above, and the upgrade will be prorated on the number of days left in the billing cycle.