How To Reset Your Wordpress Password If You Lose It
1. Login to your Cpanel ( or Zpanel ) account.
2. If you have several Wordpress sites you will need to note the database name of the installation you are resetting. This is in the wp-config.php file for that installation.
3. Open phpmyadmin and select the database from the lefthand menu.
4. Open the wp_users table.
5. Click "Edit" to the left of the user_login name you want to reset.
6. Place the following string into the user_pass value: cca8dd8babd4c9996c8dfee788a49d18
7. Click "Go" to save.
8. The password is now temp123
9. Login to your Wordpress site and change the password to whatever you like.