How to add an account:
1. Go to your IP http://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:2086
2. In the navigation on the left find the "Account Functions" section and click "Create a New Account".
3. Fill in the domain name for the A account that you are adding.
4. Type the Username and fill in the password fields.
5. Enter the contact E-mail for the account.
6. Skip the Package Field
7. If you want to be able to create accounts with this one check "Make the account a Reseller" (not available on reseller accounts)
8. Skip DNS Settings
9. Under "Mail Routing Settings" (if you are not sure which option you are going to use) select "Automatically Detect Configuration"
10. Click "Create"
Now wait for the next page to say complete... and your done!
Need Additional Help? Go to "Live Chat" on the Hostwinds web site if you require further assistance.