Portal Home > Knowledgebase > General > Error Handling > What to do when your site is down
What to do when your site is down
What to do when your site is down:
1. Check if the issue is on your end:
- Look in your CLIENT AREA for any network issue already created. It may be already discovered by our staff and we'll have people working on it ASAP.
(If there is no issue published, then it may be your side.)
- Please try setting your DNS to Google's Public DNS, as the issue could be with your ISP's DNS servers.
2. If the issue is on our end:
Need Additional Help? Go to "Live Chat" on the Hostwinds web site if you require further assistance.
- Please create a support ticket explaining the issue and our technical support team will help you out.
- Please make sure to include any screenshots of errors you see to help out our staff.
Add to Favourites Print this Article